A Gold star for official members

Welcome Official Members and attendees of SoCal TFMU 2013! We are glad to see that so many have paid their attendee fees and will be joining in on all the TwiFic fun June 1st at the Brea Community Center.

Next week we'll announce a list of who's attending so far but it's not too late to sign up! Registration is still open so become Official Member and pay your attendee fees today!

In addition to our TwiFic Extravaganza in June, we have mini meet up at least once a year. This Saturday is our March mini-meetup and we are both extremely excited about it! We're calling it our Five Favorite Fics party and details can be found in our Monthly Mini Meetups page. Message us through Twitter or E-mail if you're interested in attending and we'll send you the location and address.

These mini meet ups are a great way to meet new and local TwiFic lovers like you in a small and intimate setting. It's a great way to know people before  our big annual SoCal TFMU June 1st!

Here's another member talking about how they found SoCal TFMU and why she's loving it!
Ah, I was searching the internet and found where the marathon was playing for (heavy sigh) the final episode of the Twilight Saga. I found out from OhMyCarlisle that this group existed when I met her at the screening and I also met a few more of the awesome ladies I'd met in Las Vegas. Happily the group accepted me on the Facebook page and I was able to attend the February meet-up. What a fantastic gathering of ladies!

I'm a new resident to Southern California and it's great to have a place to meet face to face and have the opportunity to make friends here. I'm already gathering my five items for the fics for March!

Ceade Mille Failte! - @Rebadams7

We hope to see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment